The SL Sprint Stem is an ideal balance of stiffness and lightweight. The stem weighs in at just 1.8g per newton meter of stiffness using SRAM's Exogram technology. Designed with feedback from top pros to meet the unrelenting demands of Grand Tour sprinters. Zipp also tapped into expertise gained from its pioneering carbon stems and exhaustively researched the marketplace to create the SL Sprint Stem. The SL Sprint comes with its own stem cap that's designed to be aerodynamically efficient by blending into the stem body. Available in six sizes, ranging from 90 to 140mm, to meet any rider's fit needs. - Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Carbon Exogram construction delivers the stiffest stem on the market gram for gram. - Secure with four bolt faceplace using Torx T25 bolt heads - Matte Black finish - Lifetime warranty - Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem, crafted from 7075 aluminum, features a shape that's strong and lightweight, resulting in a best-in-class 1.85 grams per newton meter of stiffness. That results in no-flex sprints and accelerations. This stem is a favorite of Zipp ambassadors and pro athletes. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately - Lifetime warranty
Zipp's Service Course SL OS Stem, crafted from 7075 aluminum, features a shape that's strong and lightweight, resulting in a best-in-class 1.85 grams per newton meter of stiffness. That results in no-flex sprints and accelerations. This stem is a favorite of Zipp ambassadors and pro athletes. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Wide range of sizes and angles. - Service Course SL OS stem made for 1-1/4" steerer tube bikes. Ships with shims for 1-1/8" steerer tubes - Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately - Lifetime warranty
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored color is available on the Zipp Service Course stem. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we've had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering methods, we are proud to introduce our completely redesigned line of Service Course and Service Course SL stems. - Class-leading stiffness-to-weight ratio - More options for a better fit - New faceplate and geometry for greater stiffness and easier installation - Distinctive silver finish
Zipp's Service Course Stem is strong, light, and reliable. Forged of 7075 aluminum with stainless steel bolts, the Service Course is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
Whisky's No.7 Mountain stems offer a stout connection for modern mountain bars. They match the simple, clean aesthetic of other Whisky cockpit components. - Bead-blasted, then anodized, finish - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design for easy installation
$42.00 - $45.00
Whisky's No.7 Stem is a lightweight stem with a clean aesthetic. Stems only have a few jobs to do: hold the bars, provide stable support, and look good. Ours does all three admirably. Paired with any of our handlebars, it rounds out the perfect Whisky cockpit. Available in a wide range of lengths to perfect your bike's fit and performance.
Named after the multi-headed serpent from Greek mythology, the WeThePeople Hydra stem really is a beast of many heads. It's available in two rise and two clamping options, and utilizes shark tooth clamping inside the stem body to provide a vise-like grip. The hydra is one stem that won't let your bars slip any time soon. The hydra is one of the first stems on the market to be available in the 25.4mm oversize clamp option. Pair it up with any of our 25.4mm handlebars to have a truly indestructible front-end setup.
Velo Orange Cigne Stem gets its name from the French word for swan. The shape is inspired by the old gooseneck LD stems by Ibis and Cunningham, but with a few accommodations for modern bike needs. 1 1/8" threadless and 31.8mm handlebar clamp with a removable faceplate. With 145mm of vertical height from the base of the stem to the center of the clamp, it's pretty useful for getting your handlebars up high without using a ton of spacers. - Star-nut should be approximately 1cm from the top of the steerer tube - Minimum 55mm of steer tube required - Not compatible with carbon steerer tubes - No top cap needed. Stem includes tension bolt
Save your steerer tube and eliminate headset spacers with the Velo Orange Tall-Stack alloy stem. It gives your bike's cockpit a nice clean look. Available in Polished or Black, the 17-degree angle allows the stem to be level on most modern frames. And, you can use handlebar clamp shims to adapt to smaller handlebar clamp diameters, if you like. - Stack height: 75mm - Not recommended for use with carbon steerer tubes
The Atmos 7k stem is a lightweight performance stem designed for trail and cross-country use and is the lightest stem in the Atmos range. Featuring a rise or drop of 6° depending on your preference, all fasteners are adjustable via a T25 tool for easy, quick adjustments. The Atmos 7k also features an integrated GoPro mount. - ±6° angle - Integrated GoPro mount - T25 fasteners for 1 tool across the cockpit SPECIFICATIONS - Stem Angle/Rise: 6 degrees - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Steerer clamp diameter: 1-1/8 in - Hardware: Steel
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Perfect match with Descendant handlebars - 3D forged 7075 - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
Built strong to take on the world's toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 mm - Material: Aluminum - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
Whether you’re trying to hold your line on a jackhammer descent or stick a landing on a 20-foot gap jump, you need confidence and control. The heart of the beefy HOLZFELLER Stem is its 6066 aluminum body, 3D forged into a thing of beauty with all-new graphics. It takes design cues from the lighter AKA Stem, but has added strength for the most extreme DH and Freeride situations. The HOLZFELLER features a 2-bolt steerer clamp and 4-bolt handlebar clamp and weighs less than 200g (190g for a 40mm length). It’s available in two color choices and three lengths: 40mm, 55mm or 60mm. HOLZFELLER Stem is also available with a larger 1.5-inch steerer tube diameter.
TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for that perfect balance of low weight, stiffness and precision steering control uphill or downhill. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and also make changing out handlebars a breeze.
TruVativ's feathery Stylo T40 Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and precision steering control on the trail. Six titanium bolts secure this stem to your fork and bars and keep the weight down, too. Plus, with four different lengths and two color options, you're sure to find the perfect stem with which to crown your ride.
BMX riders need tough components, which is why Thomson developed their BMX Stem. It can handle whatever you can dish out thanks to being constructed from a solid bar of 7000-series aluminum. Plus it's anodized to prevent corrosion and has tough heat-treated bolts. You'll also appreciate the 50mm-wide clamp for a super-secure handlebar and enhanced control, while Thomson's patented undercut around the bars provides even more stability. And, if you run a Gyro, Thomson's got you covered, too, thanks to the built-in spacer that eliminates the need for a separate, loose spacer. And, at only 255 grams, the BMX stem keeps your rig light for the toughest tricks and longest rail rides.
The Elite X4 Mountain Stem is instantly recognizable because of Thomson's legendary style, and with strength to spare, this stem is more than just a pretty face. Made from a solid, one-piece block of 7000-series aluminum, the X4 combines exceptional strength with light weight for durable, solid steering control to tame the toughest trails. It has a four-bolt clamp design and reversible graphics, so your X4 looks great whichever way you run it.
$119.00 - $129.00
The Syntace Flatforce stem utilizes a 12mm drop for all length options, allowing riders to keep their MTB handlebars in a lower riding position. - 200° clamp face increases handlebar strength and fatigue life - 42mm wide bar clamp for increased handlebar support - Super-low handlebar position solution for unique fit requirements - Sabertooth bar clamp design insures no bolts or clamping surfaces protrude - Stack Height: 27mm
From road to mountain, Syntace's Force 109 stem offers a variety of lengths in a 6° rise with thoughtfully engineered features. It's oversized stem tube diameter offers increased stiffness, and titanium bolts shed unecessary weight. A 200 degree clamp face helps increase handlebar strength and fatigue life. - Stack height: 38.5mm - Weight: 118g (110mm)
Syntace's Megafroce 2 stem is intended for all-mountain and downhill riding and comes in a range of sizes with a focus on torsional stiffness and weight savings. The 42mm wide bar clamp area stiffens up cockpits with bars wider than 700mm Titanium bolts help keep the weight low and strength high. - Stack height: 36mm - Weight: 132g (70mm)
The Slab Stem uses a new design with minimal machining keep cost low and strength high. We also added our small brass badge for a unique style. This stem has a cold-forged body and face plate from 6061 aluminum for high strength, and the recessed top face offers a clean look with our fork preload bolt. - Weight: 11.2-ounce - Reach: 50mm - Stack Height: 30mm - Rise: 31mm (Upright) / 2mm Drop (Invert) - Clamp Bolts: 8 x 1.25mm hardened chromoly (x4) - Pinch Bolts: 8 x 1.25mm hardened chromoly (x2)
Adjustable in both reach and rise, Spank's Spike 25/30 DM Stem allows the rider to find the ideal stance and balance point. 2D forged for strength, and CNC optimized to just 135g, this unique direct mount also features chamfered barclamp zones to reduce stress risers and improve fatigue life in any handlebars. As DH frames have gotten longer, shorter and more adjustable, direct mount cockpit designs have become a necessity. Developed with the World's Top DH pros, the Spike 25/30 DM Stem takes DH cockpit tuning to a new level. It's remarkably short reach was accomplished first by SPANK, by bringing the lockdown hardware into the barclamp, while maintaining the ease of set-up and resistance to moving under impact. - CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum - Rise-adjustable: 28-33mm - Reach-adjustable: 25/30mm - Fits 2005-current BoXXer, Fox 40, Dorado, and 2012-current 888 forks
- Highly weight optimized single crown stem for use with 35mm handlebars - Dial your fit with micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, E-Bike Specs: - Key Technologies: MGR Alloy, chamfered bar clamp, top-cap included - Material: 6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body - Rise (°): 0 - Diameter: 35mm - Stack height: 34mm - Weight: ±131g (35mm) / ±136g (40mm) ±139g (45mm) ±141g (50mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized
- Highly weight-optimized single crown stem, ideal for Enduro applications with 31.8mm handlebars - Human Factor Design features micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Human Factor cockpit setup index facilitates tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising bar clamp security or stiffness - Shot peen-anodized surface increases strength, durability, and fatigue life Features: - Key Technologies: Human Factor Design, MGR Alloy, Chamfered bar clamp, Custom Top-Cap included - Material: 6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body, 2D forged faceplate - Rise (°): 0 - Diameter: 31.8mm - Stack Height: 34mm - Weight: ±133g (33mm) / ±138g (38mm) ±140g (43mm) ±143g (48mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Suitable for all disciplines: Freeride, All Mountain, Enduro - Chamfered bar-clamps to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Ideal for shorter riders to improve the setup of their cockpit. - Length (mm): 40 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±170 - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
$59.99 - $69.99
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, DJ, E-Bike
High rise design with STC (Shark Tooth Clamping) inside the stem to help grip the bars. Central bore for reduced weight, unique side pocket detail. - 6061-T6 alloy - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 22.2 - Steerer Clamp Diameter: 1-1/8-inch - Weight (oz): 10.61 - Stem Type: Front Load
Page 1 of 3 Next page